Not that there was ever anything too interesting here to begin with, but whatever, right?
In any case, quite a bit has changed in my life. Oklahoma has been very good to me. I've got an amazing man, amazing friends... I feel like I have the entire world going for me right now.
And yet... There's always an "and yet" isn't there? But you know what? Who cares? I definitely don't. Everyone has their dark and twisty moments, and I am absolutely no exception.
As for a mission statement, I figure I can use this as a way to keep people who aren't on LJ updated on my various activities (and emotions regarding said activites), whether deployed or stateside, and they don't have to be a member to see this, so it's ideal for posting. I plan to use this pretty extensively once we deploy in March. Granted, plans have a way of falling through, but I'm certainly going to try to keep this one active.
Random babbling, I do it. So be prepared. I've got a terrible habit of getting going on one topic from something completely unrelated, and it's because my brain goes from first to fifth without tapping the clutch. (That's how my mom described it, anyway.) :P However, I usually do get back on topic... eventually.
So there ya go. First new post in a blog that I'd all but forgotten about. :)
Welcome, and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment