Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Am I even appreciated, or even seen? Or am really as invisible as I feel?

I don't know sometimes.

I want to be remembered as the friend that would give you the shirt off of her back and the shoes off of her feet in a blizzard if you were barefoot and shirtless. That's my goal. I just wanna be a good friend.

... I take my life into my own hands, before anyone else has a chance to take it into theirs.

I put in major overtime this week. I'm beat.

I deploy next month. My feelings on that particular topic are many, and I can't quite organize them well enough to get a post out about it yet. One day, soon, hopefully.

I know you're not reading, but sometimes I wonder... I miss you. I wish you the best, in all your endeavors. I pray that you're filled with the love of God, that you receive all the blessings life and God can bestow, and that your happiness is lasting.

"I spoke to you in cautious tones/You answered me with no pretense/But still I fear I've said too much/My silence is my self-defense" -Billy Joel

3 comments:

  1. I love you sugar. You're one of the best friends ever, and always will be. I'm gonna miss you every day till you come back. Well, more than I miss you already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love and miss you, too, Abs. I'm happy that we'
    ve always had that casual, be yourself and say what you think tone in our friendship. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, darlin, me too. We share the same brainwaves, we can never be anything other than ourselves!

    ReplyDelete