Saturday, April 9, 2011

Blargle. No, really.

Spent the last few weeks gone for training. We have established that I have an affinity with weapon systems, lol. Something about qualifying Expert on the 50 Cal just adds a little more satisfaction to one's life... haha. :P

I had a good visit with my aunt today, and so that kinda helped me feel better toward the way things are between me and her.

Got in a frickin wreck the other day. Suffice it to say that there was a big truck right on my ass, a Blazer in front of me... my poor car was doomed. Enough of my hood got under the blazer that it broke the latch and now I can't get my hood up. Luckily for me, my car was the right size that I wasn't hurt, and the guy in the blazer said it was already beat up enough that he didn't care. The cop that responded had to be the laziest cop ever... I'm fairly certain we interrupted his donut break. But whatever, lol. The truck behind us got the hell away, prick. My car is my protective bubble. Definitely.

Uh... we're going bowling tonight. This oughta be fun. The last time we went bowling, I got drunk and goosed everyone. X_x I'm an affectionate drunk, at least, and not an angry one. :P

My liver's had quite the workout here in the last couple of days, but I promised it a vacation once we go back to work. The lack of alcohol may or may not make me go "eh!" roflmao. :P

Dolly's been good enough to let me stay with her since we've been on pass. She's so tolerant, I don't know how she manages it, haha... I can be quite the handful when I wanna be. XD

-insert guitar solo here-

Can't think of anything else to write about, really... so I'm gonna go.

Laterz!


No comments:

Post a Comment